FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- We accept major Card payments and Mpesa.
- A security deposit is required for all stays above 15 nights.
- Kindly make reference to our policies by clicking here.
- Yes, you can modify immediately through the respective booking platform.
- There are no other fees unless the penalties stated in our policies here or by enjoying add-on services such as laundry, chef services, grocery shopping, tours etc.
- Check-in time: from 12 noon.
- Check-out time: until 10 a.m.
- There is none. We are happy to host our guests from 1 night stay to up to 1 year stay, with possibility of renewal. If you wish to have a longer stay, more than 15 nights, please contact us through Email: email@example.com for prior arrangements.
- Edmor apartments are located within residential properties whose leases do not allow pets.
- This is also done for the comfort of all our guests, considering those with allergies too. Some of our guests may have severe allergies to pet dander, and even a small amount of exposure can trigger allergic reactions.
- By prohibiting pets, we maintain a clean and allergen-free environment for all guests.
- All our apartments maintain quiet hours between 9:00 p.m. to 9 a.m. If you become aware of a disruptive guest, please contact your Business Support Associate immediately.
- Televisions, voices, or other devices must be kept at a respectful low level at all times.
- Doors should be opened and closed quietly. No congregating or running along the halls/corridors.
- All our apartments provide ample parking which is free of charge.
- Kindly inform your Business Support Associate in advance to provide directions to your assigned parking slot.
- Your Business Support Associate will contact you before arrival to confirm your estimated check-in time. They will make arrangement for your smooth check-in and directions to the right apartment or room.
- Our range of Executive apartments provide exclusive use of all the accommodation on offer. You do not have to share your apartment with anybody else! You have your own private kitchen, living room and laundry facilities. Most of them also offer that little extra including access to a fully equipped gym and swimming pool, as well as fast Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Our range of Comfort apartments provide a shared accommodation concept. You benefit from your own ensuite private room, with a smart TV and fast Wi-Fi connectivity. You also have access to a shared kitchen, living room and laundry facilities. This option provides affordable accommodation and the opportunity to network with other vetted guests in a safe environment; without compromising on your privacy.
- Cleaning service is included in the nightly rate. This is however done after every 2 nights during linen changes. A touch-up (light cleaning) is however done on a daily basis except Sundays.
- A washing machine is provided in all our apartments. However, laundry services, both wet and dry cleaning, can be provided as an add-on service which attracts a small charge.
- All our rules are available under House Rules & Policies which can be found here.
- The management of Edmor Suites wants to ensure that neither we, nor our guests, have a negative impact on the beautiful natural environment that we live in. To help us achieve our commitment we have created a Green Policy as below:
- For our business to create less waste we encourage our guests to use our
designated glass and general recycling bins as much as possible to reduce waste
going to landfill.
- We are increasing the use of low energy consuming appliances and have changed
all lighting in our apartments to low energy LED bulbs.
- Where possible we encourage our guests to use public transport or stay local,
walking from their apartments to local shopping malls or eateries.
- We buy our supplies locally, encourage our guests to use local businesses where
possible and enjoy supporting local community projects.
- We strive to comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- All of our guest information and resources are online which reduces the need to print and reprint this information every time something changes.
- Linen and towels are provided for all guests and it is our policy to only replenish
these mid-stay if you are staying longer than 2 nights. This is to reduce the amount of laundry our property produces and in turn the impact it has on the environment.
- If you wish to use your linen slightly longer to conserve water, kindly inform your Business Support Associate to coordinate with the
housekeeping team on time.
- We are committed to reviewing our policy and continually looking for new ways to improve our sustainability and reduce our impact on the environment.